- Every bracelet purchased funds 3 planted trees in Kenya and finances awareness content on social media.
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU) by members of the disabled community.
- All of the bracelet’s components are made locally.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Nickel-free metal pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes on a card made from recycled paper.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Keeping trees alive is as important as planting new ones. This is why we finance awareness videos on social media, to show people what we can do to minimise the impact of deforestation in our everyday lives. Along with financing tree planting projects, we also finance the protection of our newly planted trees.
Forests are a source of water. They form water pools, where water gathers and does not evaporate.
Deforestation causes both hunger and water shortages.
Kenyan children are starving
– Eden Reforestation Projects
Completely deforested Kenyan land
If a deforested area is substituted with monoculture plantations (for example coffee), the land becomes overworked and infertile, which directly leads to famine. Simply said, there is no farming without healthy forests.
Kenya has also been facing a significant drop in water sufficiency due to deforestation. More and more children are thirsty and dehydrated. By purchasing the Kenya bracelet, you join our tree planting efforts in Kenya.