- Every bracelet purchased funds the planting of three trees in Tanzania and finances awareness content on social media.
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU) by members of the disabled community.
- All of the bracelet’s components are made locally.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Nickel-free metal pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes on a card made from recycled paper.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Keeping trees alive is as important as planting new ones. This is why we finance awareness videos on social media, to show people what we can do to minimise the impact of deforestation in our everyday lives. Along with financing tree planting projects, we also finance the protection of our newly planted trees.
Forests in Tanzania are disappearing at twice world’s average rate.
TANZANIA IS FACING UNPRECEDENTED LOSS OF ITS FORESTS
Treecelet tree planting team
– Yassin, Treecelet planting coordinator.
Deforested land in Tanzania
This is why we have joined forces with a local community in the Usambara mountains and established a Treecelet tree planting team to tackle the environmental and social problems that loss of forest causes. By purchasing the Tanzania bracelet, you support the Treecelet tree planting team, plant trees and raise awareness about deforestation.